We provide different Eyebrow treatment services in the Sheffield:
What is Brow Tinting?
Brow Tint - is a procedure that includes coloring the eyebrows with a special dye.
Henna Brows - is coloring the eyebrows with a hanna.
What is HD Brows?
HD Brows - is combination coloring and shaping techniques which are fully adaptive for each client. The first step we define what brows look you want based on your face anatomy and skin tone, create mapping. The second step is to build the shape of your brows ( waxing and tweezing). On the third step we are doing tinting of your brows with a custom blended brow dye to make the perfect color tone. After tinting we make styling with brow gel and recover makeup around the eyebrows area.
Before you get any type of treatment ( henna or tinting) you will need to do Patch test at least 24 hours before. When booking an appointment the professional should make you this. Patch test is required when you come to a new beauty salon and when you haven't been to us in the last 3 months.
How often can I tint my eyebrows?
Professionals recommend repeating this treatment not more than once 4-5 week. This is depending on how quickly your eyebrow hair grows. During this cycle the color will insensibly fade and your hair will naturally fall out at the end of the growth cycle. Our eyebrow hair has approximately a 5 weeks renewal cycle. Summary all that, you can make tints every 4-5 weeks a good amount which help you maintain a consistent color and ensure your eyebrows look uniform all year round.
How long does the color last on the brows?
- For eyebrows tinting will least between 3 to 4 weeks on your hair and about one week on skin.
- For Henna it will from 4 to 6 weeks on your hair and 4 - 6 days on skin.
But we can say duration can depend from factors as:
- What type of skin you have
- The type of due
- How intensive you wash your face
- What cosmetics you use for remove your makeup
- Sun exposure and what sunscreen you use
- How fast your hair is grows and renewed
Care of the eyebrows after tinting and shaping:
- First 24 hours avoid getting them wet and don’t use any products on the eyebrows such as makeup remover, micellar water, tonics.
- Avoid rubbing the eye area with scrub.
- Not recommend visiting spa and solarium.
- Everyday moisturize your brows with the special care products.